From 1 July 2020, air passengers arriving from Ukraine to Poland are exempt from 14-day quarantine.
Attention! The restrictions on the categories of persons who may cross the Polish-Ukrainian border remain in force.
Who can enter Poland?
They can only enter Poland:
1) citizens of the Republic of Poland,
2) foreigners who are spouses or children of citizens of the Republic of Poland or are under their permanent care,
3) foreigners holding the Card of the Pole,
4) heads of diplomatic missions and members of diplomatic and consular staff of the missions, i. e. persons holding a diplomatic degree and members of their families,
5) foreigners holding the right of permanent or temporary residence on the territory of the Republic of Poland,
6) foreigners having the right to work in the territory of the Republic of Poland, i. e. foreigners authorized to perform work under the same rules as Polish citizens, holding a work permit, a certificate of entry in the register on seasonal work, a statement on entrusting the performance of work to a foreigner in the territory of the Republic of Poland, who:
– perform work in the territory of the Republic of Poland or
– present documents which indicate that taking up work will begin immediately after crossing the border;
7) foreigners who operate a means of transport for the transport of persons or goods and their journey takes place as part of professional activities consisting in the transport of goods or transport of persons,
8) drivers performing road transport within the framework of international road transport or combined international transport travelling through the territory of the Republic of Poland by means of transport other than the vehicle which is performed by road:
– to take rest in the territory of the country of residence,
– after taking the rest referred to above abroad and after a break in performing work in circumstances indicated in the Act on Working Time of Drivers.
9) pupils and students studying in Poland,
10) citizens of the Member States of the European Union, the Member State of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or the Swiss Confederation, and their spouses and children, in order to travel through the territory of the Republic of Poland, to their place of residence or stay.
11) foreigners holding a permanent residence permit or a long-term resident’s residence permit of the European Union, in the territory of other Member States of the European Union, a Member State, the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) – parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or the Swiss Confederation, and their spouses and children, in order to transit through the territory of the Republic of Poland, to the place of residence or stay