On the basis of a wedding with a Pole (a Pole):
– we help to fill in and complete a set of documents
– we provide legal support and necessary consultations
– I assist in submitting documents to the Voivodeship Office

Required documents:
– 3 copies of the completed questionnaire to receive the card (APPLICATION FOR THE BUILDERS OF THE PERSONAL AUTHORITIES FOR THE PERSONAL LEVEL).
– photo – 4 ;
– passport (the document must be valid);
– documents, which confirm the grounds for receiving the NTS, are indicated in the questionnaire, in our case they are evidence of the foreigner’s stay on the territory of Poland for not less than 5 years;
– stamp duty confirmation (PLN 640. 00).
– marriage certificate and husband’s (wife’s) documents.

Assistance in drawing up appeals against decisions refusing to issue residence cards and reimbursement of lost costs!

This post is also available in: polski Ukrainian English Русский