The Information Centre for Foreigners is a place where every foreigner living in Krakow will get the information they need. Batorego 2 is not only a place where we give information, but also a space for integration and project implementation for foreigners. We provide information in next fields:
- legal regulations (legalization of stay, real estate purchase and rental real estate etc.)
- way of functioning of social insurance system, access to health care
- access to the labor market, professional qualifications improvement
- obtaining social assistance, housing and social benefits
- education of children and adults, including learning Polish
- access to culture
- administrative procedures related to the everyday operating in the local environment (driving license, car registration, residence permit, PESEL number, E-PUAP platform etc.).
Visit the Information Centre for Foreigners and take part in specialist consultations and thematic meetings. Expand your knowledge and increase civic activity. Our consultants and volunteers provide help in Polish, English, Ukrainian and Russian, and by prior arrangement also in other languages (Spanish, Arabic).
INFORMATION PAGE FOR FOREIGNERS
- Stefana Batorego 2/28, Kraków
Opening hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 14:00 to 19:00
Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 to 13:00
and every second Saturday third weekend of the month from 10:00 to 14:00