On the basis of family reunification of a foreigner :
– we help to fill in and complete a set of documents
– we provide legal support and necessary consultations
– I assist in submitting documents to the Voivodeship Office
Many people from the Eastern Partnership who want to shape their lives in Poland live and work in Poland. They may obtain citizenship, residence permit or become refugees. There is a procedure such as family reunification in Poland so that they can invite their loved ones.
If you apply for family reunification in Poland, you must meet one of the following criteria:
– have the right to a permanent place of residence or a settlement permit (registration);
– stay in the country as a qualified worker and have a residence card;
– live in the territory of a country with a residence permit of not less than two years;
– have confirmed refugee status or stay under the additional protection of the country;
– be the Blue Card holder of the European Union (regardless of the country in which it is received).

This post is also available in: polski Ukrainian English Русский