EU Blue Card
On the basis of a higher professional qualification:
– we help to fill in and complete a set of documents
– we provide legal support and necessary consultations
– I assist in submitting documents to the Voivodeship Office
This permit gives the right to stay legally in the country, it is obligatory for those who intend to stay in Poland permanently. This permit is usually issued for an indefinite period of stay in the country. But this does not mean receiving a long-term resident’s EU card. You can travel between Schengen countries without hindrance for up to three months every six months.
Documents needed to receive the EU Blue Card
– an employment contract for a period of at least one year with a salary of at least one and a half times the average annual gross salary in a given EU country;
– evidence of higher professional qualifications
– health insurance
– a valid travel document and, where applicable, a visa.

This post is also available in: polski Ukrainian English Русский