Each foreigner who comes to Poland for work, study or on a visit, is always confused in documents on the basis of which he will be able to be in this country. Documents for stay in Poland can be different, and they differ in duration, privileges and the rights. So, for example, it is possible to drive to the country on the basis of one tourist visa and within 21 days to leave the country, and it is possible to process correctly documents (one of cards of stay) and there is in the country a year and more. Legally to work and enjoy life!
And we are glad to help you with it because we have experience and desire!
In this article we with pleasure will tell you than and as we will be able to help considerably to facilitate stay of each foreigner in Poland

This post is also available in: polski Ukrainian English Русский