Prolongation and submission of the annual financial statements to the National Court Register (KRS):

In order to start a business, every entrepreneur, regardless of the legal form of his company, must register it according to the form in a given register:
National Court Register (KRS),
Central records and information on business activity (CEIDG),
Register of representative offices of foreign entrepreneurs.
KRS is a centralised database consisting of three separate registers:
– the register of entrepreneurs;
– a register of associations, other social and professional organisations, funds and social medical institutions;
– the register of insolvent debtors.
KRS contains information about the legal status of the registered entity (i. e. , company, unification, etc. ), main information about its finances and representatives.
You can register in the National Court Register through electronic access to court registers (using this option, you do not have to contact the court personally to register the subject matter).

The fee for the presentation of the statement on payment of the company in the National Court Register is PLN 500.
Such forms of economic activity are registered in the National Court Register:

1.General partnership.
2. Limited partnership.
3. limited joint-stock partnership.
4. Partner company.
5. Joint stock company.

This post is also available in: polski Ukrainian English Русский