Assistance in registering business activity.

The form in which a foreigner may conduct business activity in Poland depends on his/her status, i. e. the basis for his/her stay on the territory of the country. Some foreigners may start a business activity on the same basis as Polish citizens, i. e. in any form provided for by law. Other groups, on the other hand, only on the basis of clearly defined by law. Therefore, if you want to start your business in Poland, the first step should be to determine in which form you can do it.
In order to start your own business, you have to meet at least one of the criteria:
– permanent residence permit;
residence permit for a long-term resident of the European Union;
-refugee status;
-permission to stay on humanitarian grounds;
-permit for tolerated stay;
-a temporary residence permit granted on account of such circumstances:
– beginning or extension of full-time teaching in a higher educational institution or teaching in aspirant in Poland (Article 144 of the Act on foreigners),
-family reunification (Article 159(1) of the Aliens Act);
– a temporary residence permit with a simultaneous stay in a marriage concluded with a Polish citizen (citizen) who lives in Poland;
-a permit to fulfil the economic activity, granted due to the extension of the previously fulfilled economic activity by means of submission to the Central Register and information on the economic activity;
-temporary protection;
-valid Card of the Pole.

This post is also available in: polski Ukrainian English Русский