Based on studies at the university:
– we help to fill in and complete a set of documents
– we provide legal support and necessary consultations
– I assist in submitting documents to the Voivodeship Office
The number of Ukrainian students who wish to obtain higher education outside their home country is growing every year. It is not uncommon for them to choose Poland, as this country offers good conditions of education with appropriate prospects. The intentions of young people as a whole are understandable. Everyone wants to receive the best level of education in order to build a great career in the future, both in their own country and abroad.

List of necessary documents only for full-time students:

– Application for a temporary residence permit. Application completed in paper form in Polish.
– Copy of a foreign passport together with the original for inspection
-4 photos 3,5cm x 4,5cm .
– Confirmation of stamp duty (residence card for the amount of 340 PLN for students, can be paid at the office’s cash desk)
– Certificate of enrolment (certificate of enrolment)
– Certificate of necessary finances for survival: scholarship, employment contract or statement of account (minimum PLN 800 for survival per 1 month).
The set of documents presented above is sufficient to receive a time card for the stay for the student.
In addition, it may be necessary:
– Health insurance.
– A copy of the teaching fee (or proof of no arrears in the teaching fee). Such an excerpt can be obtained from the School’s accounting office.
– A copy of the birth certificate (exceptionally for the first residence card) with a translation into Polish, as well as the original for inspection.

This post is also available in: polski Ukrainian English Русский