Entry in the register 2019 – leaflet for entrepreneurs providing hotel services in accommodation facilities not categorized

Do you run a hostel or rent an apartment on Airbnb?

What you need to know about running a hostel:

Before you start to provide such services, you should register your accommodation in the municipality where the Mayor of the City of Krakow keeps records of other facilities where hotel services are provided.

The application for registration is made by means of an application for entry, available on the following websites: www.bip.krakow.pl – submit application/tourism and sport. The entry is not subject to stamp duty.

It should be remembered that the building has to meet the building, fire and sanitary requirements before submitting such an application.

This post is also available in: polski Ukrainian English Русский

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *