All issues related to the filing of a change with the company can be done by post, online or in a logbook.
We will show you the simplest way – electronic. In order to settle the matter electronically, a limited liability company should be established in the same way, electronically through the S24 portal.
In practice, it is very simple:
• Start with the articles of association and change the scope of activity,
• The application for change of data in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register must be accompanied by the changed documents,
• Pay a court fee of 200 PLN,
• Sign electronically, e.g. pz.gov.pl
• Send the documents to the court.
Please note that each change in the National Court Register is associated with a fee, so it is better to do all the changes in the company at once and pay one amount.
If it is still quite difficult, we invite you to our Foundation, where we will help you to deal with this matter.