The following are exempt from quarantine after crossing the Polish border:
1) pupils and students, participants of post-graduate studies and specialist education, as well as doctoral students studying in the Republic of Poland and scientists conducting research or development works in the Republic of Poland, or in the case of citizens of the Republic of Poland studying or conducting research in other countries,
2) soldiers of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland or allied forces, officers of the Police, Border Guard, Customs and Fiscal Service, State Fire Service and State Protection Service, inspectors of the Road Transport Inspection, performing official tasks,
3) members of diplomatic missions, consular posts and representatives of international organisations and their family members, as well as by other persons crossing the border on the basis of a diplomatic passport,
4) inspectors of maritime administration,
5) citizens of the EU, EEA or Switzerland, and their spouses and children, in order to travel through the territory of Poland to their place of residence or stay,
6) foreigners holding a permanent residence permit or a long-term resident’s residence permit of the European Union in order to travel through the territory of other Member States of the European Union, a Member State of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or the Swiss Confederation, and their spouses and children, in order to travel through the territory of the Republic of Poland, to their place of residence or stay,
7) persons sailing on recreational craft between ports of EU Member States, EFTA Member States – parties to the EEA Agreement without calling at ports of third countries,
8) passengers of an aircraft within the meaning of Article 2 points. 1 of the Act of 3 July 2002 – Aviation Law, operating an international flight from an airport located in the territory of Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Canada, the Republic of Albania and the Republic of Korea.
9) Polish citizens.